Innosilicon A9++ ZMaster
1 PSU: 1800W 220V Included
Lead Time: 1 Week
Shipping Time 1 ~ 2 Business Weeks
A9++ Miner (with two 1050W, 110V PSU) Available
Price do not include the shipping cost
Please contact your executive assistant for shipping fee and details
Shipment will be arranged in 15 business days after full payment confirmation. First pay, first serve.
Notice: Due to the coronavirus disease, the logistics and transportation are affected to some extent. Delivery will be arranged based on actual situation, and shall be subjected to our official website.
Innosilicon A9++ ZMaster is the most popular and powerful Equihash miner with advanced hash rate and efficiency. 140Ksol/s is way ahead of other miners using the same algorithm. The power consumption is still the same as A9+.
|Innosilicon A9++ ZMaster||Specification|
|Hashrate, Ksol/s||500MH/s (±5%)140Ksol/s +/-6%|
|Power Consumption||1550W ( +/- 10%, normal mode, at the wall, PSU efficiency: 93%, temperature: 25°C)|
|Dimensions||360mm(L)*250mm(W)*155mm(H), dual tube|
|Allowed ambient temperature range||0°C to 40°C|
- Delivery time: Shipment will be arranged in 15 business days after full payment confirmation.
- If you have ordered the PSU, please be aware: the PSU we provide fits for our miners but does not come with AC cable. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
- If you wish to order PSU with more than 1600W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*1.5 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.5mm
- Please write down the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. Shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
- We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
- To ensure the security of high-value miners in transit, we have been implementing shipping insurance since December 26th, 2017.We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
Specification: Innosilicon A9++ ZMaster
|Dimensions||36 × 25 × 15 cm|
JPStream’s preferred payment method is via debit order. Our automated billing system offers a convenient and secure debit order facility.
For people living in Japan we accept ATM transfer
We accept cryptocurrencies as a modern payment system.
- Bitcoin Cash;
(Ripple and Monacoin Accepted)
Please contact your account assistant for additional information about crypto payment options.
We do not accept Paypal
Ship out the goods within one week after confirming the payment. The express delivery time around 1 ~ 2 Business Weeks.
100% Excellent Service
Your satisfaction is the core goal for everyone, We are appreciated to service to you, all of us will try our best to meet your requests.
All our product come with the following warranty level.
- Smartphone warranty: One Year with Free Repair
- Machine Miner: Usual 180 days warranty.
- Other IoT products: Warranty One Year
- Trade Insurance: Included
Information about Miners
Miners are customized products according to customer\'s request. Price will be adjusted with the fluctuation of market. Please invest carefully and confirm with us before your payment.
- Financial Policy: No refund and return after the payment.
- Machine Miner: Usual 180 days warranty.
- Out Of Warranty: If it is out of warranty, we will provide paid maintenance service
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from manufacturer first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Over Clock
Please contact with your executive assistant as soon as possible if you get the thing happened above. We will help you contact the service center to solve the problems as per your request.