Why Choose Filecoin Mining?
- Same as BTC and ETH, with both investment and speculative value, and attention from outside of crypto industry and institutional investors.
- Invested and supported by prominent individual and institutional investors. Such as Sequoia Capital; Andressen Horowitz.
- The developer community is second only to ETH, with hundreds of applications in the IPFS ecosystem and nearly a thousand developers.
- Benefits of early mining: Compared with speculation, mining is more suitable for early investment, because there are more block rewards and less competition, and it can become a new track for institutional players.
|Filecoin Mining Machine IPFS Miner||Specification|
|Crypto Algorithm||Filecoin Miner|
|Motherboard||Intel B85 chipset, 2 x GbE LAN,1*SATA 2.0 , 1*mSATA, , 20 x sata3.0, 4x sata 2.0 6Gb/s,2*USB3.0,2*USB2.0,VGA*1,1* VGA port, 1x Serial port|
|HDD Bay||24 x 3.5''/2.5'' HDD and 2x 2.5'' HDD, 2T-8T|
|Cooling Fan||3pcs 12025/12038 hot-swap fan position|
|Memory||DDR3 4/8G, support MAX 32G|
|Motherboard||6Gb/s backplane(Optional 12Gb/s),compatible with SATA/SAS HDD, with temperature control chipset, SGPIO, Hard disk time sharing start|
|CPU||Intel i3 4130, dual core 3.4GHz, Optional Intel@ haswell I7/I5/I3/Pentium/Celeron|
|Power Supply||PS2 or redundant power supply, 600W|
|Dimensions||550mm(D) x 437.5mm(W) X 176.5mm(H)|
|Material||1.0mm SGCC Zinc-Coated Steel|
|Operation system||Windows 10/Liux|
What is IPFS?
IPFS stands for Interplanetary File System. At its core it is a versioned file system which can store files and track versions over time, very much like Git. It also defines how files move across a network, making it a distributed file system, much like BitTorrent. In combining these two properties, IPFS enables a new permanent web and augments the way we use existing internet protocols like HTTP.
What is Filecoin?
Filecoin is a decentralized storage network that turns cloud storage into an algorithmic market. The market runs on a blockchain with a native protocol token (also called “Filecoin”), which miners earn by providing storage to clients. Essentially, filecoin is the airbnb of data storage — a peer to peer based exchange that accepts asks and bids to settle decentralized data storage transactions on blockchain.
Specification: Filecoin IPFS Mining Machine
|Dimensions||55 × 43 × 17 cm|
JPStream’s preferred payment method is via debit order. Our automated billing system offers a convenient and secure debit order facility.
For people living in Japan we accept ATM transfer
We accept cryptocurrencies as a modern payment system.
- Bitcoin Cash;
(Ripple and Monacoin Accepted)
Please contact your account assistant for additional information about crypto payment options.
We do not accept Paypal
Ship out the goods within one week after confirming the payment. The express delivery time around 1 ~ 2 Business Weeks.
100% Excellent Service
Your satisfaction is the core goal for everyone, We are appreciated to service to you, all of us will try our best to meet your requests.
All our product come with the following warranty level.
- Smartphone warranty: One Year with Free Repair
- Machine Miner: Usual 180 days warranty.
- Other IoT products: Warranty One Year
- Trade Insurance: Included
Information about Miners
Miners are customized products according to customer\'s request. Price will be adjusted with the fluctuation of market. Please invest carefully and confirm with us before your payment.
- Financial Policy: No refund and return after the payment.
- Machine Miner: Usual 180 days warranty.
- Out Of Warranty: If it is out of warranty, we will provide paid maintenance service
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from manufacturer first
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment
- Over Clock
Please contact with your executive assistant as soon as possible if you get the thing happened above. We will help you contact the service center to solve the problems as per your request.